Mortgage Buyer aka NJ Mortgage Note Buyers
help a lot of note holders in New Jersey as a NJ
mortgage buyer. We buy nationwide and New Jersey
is one of our best states. We help mortgage note holders
sell a NJ mortgage note. As New Jersey mortgage
note buyers we help you get top dollar for
selling your NJ mortgage note. While many people
search for the term “New Jersey mortgage buyers”,
you aren’t technically selling a NJ Mortgage.
The private New Jersey Mortgage you hold is the security
you transfer when selling a NJ mortgage note for
its income stream. We are also NJ commercial
mortgage note buyers.
Today to get a quote to sell your NJ mortgage note.
We are here 7 days a week at 1-877-655-5625.
Ask for Ron Stone. You can also
submit your quote request at the link below.
Buyer - Frequently Asked Questions About The Note Buying
Individual note holders don’t know about the
options they have with their private note or deed of
trust. For starters, they can sell it for all cash.
Also, they can sell a portion of the note structuring
the purchase so the sale accomplishes their specific
goals. I get a lot of questions about the process of
selling a mortgage note or selling a trust deed so I
have developed a list of Frequently Asked Questions
that might help. Some answers may surprise you. (Please
note that my answers are for our company and may not
be true for some note buyers.)
Following are some FAQs and answers:
1. Why should I want to sell my note? - The two biggest
pluses of selling a note are a) Accessing the cash now
for critical investments or expenses and b) Eliminating
the hassles of managing the borrower's payments and
reporting. (Closings in
as little as 10 Days)
2. What determines how much I will receive for my private
mortgage note? There are 5 main factors. They are: Equity
in the property, seasoning on the note, the interest
rate on the note, the time left on the note and lastly
the credit of the borrower.
3. Is it necessary to do an appraisal? Yes to determine
the value of the security. Sometimes, depending on the
real estate market, a Real Estate Broker's opinion will
4. Will it be necessary to check the borrower's credit?
Yes, it is a very important factor in determining the
lump sum payment for your private mortgage.
5. How quickly will I receive my lump sum payment for
my owner financed mortgage note? Typically 1 to 2 weeks
for our company. I can’t speak for others.
6. Do I have to let the buyer know I am selling the
7. Can I sell a note on raw land? Yes, with or without
8. Can I sell a note on commercial property? Yes.
9. Can I sell a Land Contract? Yes
10. I would like to sell my note payments for some
extra cash but I am afraid of loosing all the monthly
income? We can make a partial purchase of your mortgage
note for just the amount you need.
15. Is there a minimum mortgage size for home note
buyers? Ours is $20,000.
16. Can I sell a condo mortgage? Yes.
17. Can I sell a 2nd mortgage? Yes.
18. Can I sell a non performing note or sell a non
performing 2nd mortgage? Yes.
Lastly, the key to getting what you want or need is
to tell the mortgage
buyer exactly what your goals are.
Today For Great Pricing or Just To Ask Questions
US Mortgage Buyer Site Pages:
2008 U.S. Funding Solutions, Inc.